Diesel is cute, in other news it’s supposed to snow next week and I’d really rather it not 🙅
The Tailoreds and Tails Network!
So I have had this idea for a while but now I am going to put it into action! The Tailoreds and Tails network is going to be a group of friendly and welcoming equestrians from all disciplines who are here to give out promos, help with any questions or concerns people have, and to just have fun!
- Must be following me
- Only reblogs count but feel free to like this post to keep track of it
- You can reblog as many times as you want
- You MUST be a horsey blog
- If you are accepted you have to follow all the members
- You don’t have to ride any certain discipline! We are looking for all kinds of riders
- I have a little survey here you can take if you want! It’s optional but it will give you a better chance! Take the survey here.
Here’s a few things I am looking for when it comes to members:
- Kind/Good Person
- Nice clean theme
- 90-100% Equine blog
There are a few things you need to be willing to do if you’re going to join this as well!
- Have your ask box open
- Provide me with the email linking to your main account so I can add you as a member
- Provide promos for people upon request or with the other members
- Be willing to answer any questions and if you don’t know the answer, refer them to another person within the network or not.
- Be willing to supply tips or critiques upon request.
- People who know about conformation and general horsey knowledge are welcome but beginners are as well, they can have a very unique input!
I will chose 10-15 blogs on March 17th. They will all be hand picked and you will receive an ask from me if you are chosen. GO GO GO